Perfect Teeth Whitening Pen
This Is The New Gold Standard of Teeth Whitening!
Perfect Teeth Whitening Pen removes all unwanted stains and makes your teeth crystal white without causing any discomfort - it's suitable even for sensitive teeth!
With just once per day use, you can achieve this smile without going to the dentist and paying a fortune. All you have to do is use Whitening Pen at least once per day and keep this routine for a week. You will start noticing the change of your teeth tone immediately.
How does it work?
With the help of natural teeth whiteners combined with hydrogen peroxide, our Teeth Whitening Gel attacks common stain molecules and removes them completely. This Whitening Gel formula is proven to be one of the best for teeth whitening.
How does it benefit me?
- Whitening Gel removes 100% coffee, wine, tobacco and other common stains without damaging enamel
- Quick results. Many customers get instant whitening result after the first time apply, while there are also other customers that take a few days to see obvious improvement.
- Completely Discomfort FREE
- Affordable and saves you A LOT of money compared to other known teeth whitening methods
If you value your time and need a quick solution then Flawless Teeth Whitening Pen is for you. Get similar results without time-consuming visits to dentists. Simply order your Flawless Teeth Whitening Pen today and save more money.
How to use:
It is advised to first clean your teeth for optimal results, but you don't have to.
- Dry your teeth before applying the gel.
- Remove the cap and twist the bottom rotating part clockwise, so the gel is pushed towards brush.
- Apply the Whitening Gel directly onto your dried teeth, try to avoid gums.
- Wait 30 Seconds before closing your mouth, so the gel can dry out a bit. And then leave the gel on your teeth for 30 minutes.
- Brush your teeth after 30 minutes.
You only need to do it once per day, however, those who feel like can go for twice per day. It's not advised to go more than twice per day, this way you will keep your teeth and enamel healthy.