Self-setting Silicone Mud (6pcs)
- Self-setting rubber, formed by hand and cures at room temperature overnight. Use like modeling clay to repair, modify or form almost anything.
- Self-adhesive - bonds to aluminum, steel, ceramics, glass, wood and some fabrics. Removable from most non-porous surfaces.
- Moldable glue sticks permanently to lots of stuff like ceramics, glass, metal, wood, and most plastics and fabrics. That's exciting because it makes it very versatile, but you can also use Moldable Glue to bond unusual combinations of materials together.
- Moldable glue is the world’s first moldable glue that turns into rubber. With its ‘6-in-1’ formula, it is perfect for any of your project: it can fix, bond, cushion, replace, create and seal.
- It's time to build, seal, fix, create, and stick things together. Mould Moldable Glue with your hands and shape it the way you need - you have 30 minutes to get the job done.
- Stick it, Shape it, and overnight it will turn into rubber.
- From fixing things to creative projects, it makes thousands of small DIY jobs around the home easy and fun.
- It turns into rubber.
- Material: mud
- 3pcs x Silicone Rubber Mud
- Keep your hands moist when use it.
- Mould flexible silicone within 30 minuters once opened.
- Be sure to knead for more than 3 minutes, otherwise it is difficult to harden.
- Becomes hard after 24 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Users with sensitive skin should apply the products properly.
- Store in a cool dry place ,away from direct sunlight.